Eliza has 17 years experience working with special-needs children – treating issues such as attention problems, hyperactivity, impulsive problems, social-skills deficit, as well as conditions resulting from brain injuries like epilepsies, brain trauma, and brain tumors.
Her specialty is in the assessment and intervention of psychological issues in children and adolescents. She tailors support programs for parents and children based on their needs, to help maximize their growth potential and excel in Hong Kong’s demanding learning environment. Prior to private practice, Eliza has practiced in an NGO, and the Child Assessment Service at the Department of Health from 1998 to 2007. She served as clinical supervisor for Clinical Psychology trainees for 5 years. She has also served in an attachment service at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia.
- Master of Science (Clinical Gerontology), CUHK
- Master of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology), CUHK
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), UCSC, USA
- Associate Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Member, Division of Clinical Psychology, HKPS