Books & Materials
If would like to purchase, please download the
or contact us.
(852) 2756 6603
(852) 6398 3734
天賦 X 讀寫障礙 [Chinese]
This is the Chinese version of "The Gift of Dyslexia". The translator also expanded it into applications to learning Chinese using the same methods that Ronald D. Davis invented.
- Ronald Davis with Eldon Braun
- Livia Wong
The Gift of Dyslexia
This is the first book that is written by a dyslexic to talk about how the dyslexics think. It also provides practical methods to assist dyslexics to learn reading, writing and learning. The Davis methods are the product of 15 years of research. Clear illustrations and descriptions about the techniques that Davis Facilitators use.
- Ronald Davis with Eldon Braun
The Gift of Learning
This book talks about three learning difficulties besides reading difficulties that many people experience: ADD, Math and Handwriting Problems. There is an in-depth description about the Davis methods and supplements the book "The Gift of Dyslexia".
- Ronald Davis with Eldon Braun
Autism and the seeds of change
An in-depth look at a revolutionary approach to empower individuals with autism, and provide the understanding and tools needed to achieve their full potential. The Davis Autism Approach is uniquely geared to the autistic perspective, and enables each person to make sense of their world and the motivations and behaviors of others around them.
- Abigail Marshall with Ronald Davis
Creating and Enhancing Cognitive Modifiability, the Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Program
This book includes the current developments in Reuven Feuerstein’s theory and practice as well as all the foundational theories and applied concepts (SCM, MLE, deficient cognitive functions, the Cognitive Map) upon which the Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment (FIE) program is based are presented in detail. The instruments of FIE Standard and FIE Basic are described, with applications to classroom and therapeutic populations, research applications, and teacher training included.
- Reuven Feuerstein, R.S. Feuerstein, L.H. Falik & Y. Rand
This book is the most up-to-date summary of Reuven Feuerstein’s thinking and includes accessible descriptions of his tools and methods to help students overcome learning obstacles. With dramatic case studies throughout, Feuerstein and his co-authors define intelligence as a dynamic force that drives the human organism to change the structure of thinking in order to answer the needs it encounters. They describe in detail the specific skills of the three stages of thinking: data-gathering stage, processing stage and output stage.
- Reuven Feuerstein, R.S. Feuerstein & L.H. Falik
Using Reuven Feuerstein’s theory that educators can enhance intelligence and change the way students think with the right kind of intervention, the authors provide teachers and counselors with practical strategies to help at-risk students develop cognitive skills and become more effective thinkers and learners. Readers will find an expanded discussion on mediated learning, explanations and applications of the Cognitive Map and Structural Cognitive Modifiability, and reflective activities for the educators.
- Mandia Mentis, Marilyn Dunn-Bernstein, Martene Mentis
This user-friendly book outlines 14 core thinking skills that increase students’ cognitive capacity, including organization, comparison, categorization, and problem solving. The authors demonstrate how teachers can mediate learning in the classroom and help parents, social workers, counselors, and other adults who work with youth to extend learning beyond the classroom.
- Mandia Mentis, Marilyn Dunn-Bernstein, Martene Mentis, Mervyn Skuy
聆聽「叢」生 衝破學障 [Chinese]
This is the Chinese version of "When Listening Comes Alive".
- Paul Madaule
- Kitty Ma
When Listening Comes Alive (A Guide to Effective Learning and Communication)
Paul Madaule re-awakens a skill that each of us has – a skill that can improve communication, creativity and learning ability, allowing a fuller and more energetic life. Madaule demystifies The Tomatis Listening Method.
- Paul Madaule
Unlocking the Power of Dyslexia
This DVD talks about the background and history of the author of the books “Gift of Dyslexia” and “Gift of Learning”. It reveals the talents of the dyslexics and discusses about the contents of Davis Program. Besides, interviews with Davis Facilitators, Davis graduates and their family members are shown.
The Davis Dyslexia Correction Program
The DVD talks about the dyslexics’ perceptual abilities, the Davis Dyslexia Correction Program, Orientation Strategies, Davis Symbol Mastery, Reading Exercises as well as Follow-up work after a Davis Program.
Davis Dyslexia Correction Orientation Procedures
This detailed instructional video illustrates the various Davis® procedures for assessment and orientation described in the books The Gift of Dyslexia and The Gift of Learning.
These methods help students focus attention, eliminate perceptual confusion and distortion, and develop control of their mood and energy level. Techniques depicted and explained include:
- Davis Perceptual Ability Assessment
- Davis Orientation Counseling®
- Reading for Disorientation
- Davis Alignment
- Release Procedure
- Koosh Ball Exercise
Davis Symbol Mastery and Reading Exercises
This feature length video provides a detailed overview of the Davis Symbol Mastery® procedures for mastering the alphabet and small trigger words in clay, with multiple examples. It also provides an in-depth illustration of the Davis methods for reading to build visual tracking and sweeping skills, whole word recognition, reading fluency and comprehension.
The techniques explained include:
- Alphabet Mastery
- Pronunciation Mastery
- Punctuation Mastery
- Create-a-Word Exercises
- Davis Symbol Mastery Steps
- Spell Reading Exercise Examples
- Sweep-Sweep-Spell Exercise
- Picture-at-Punctuation Examples
IE Teacher’s Guide
- B24 The Feuerstein IE Basic Program – User’s Guide
- B21 Organization of Dots (IE Standard)
- B25 Comparisons (IE Standard)
- B26 Analytic Perception (IE Standard)
- B27 Orientation in Space 1 (IE Standard)
- B28 Categorization (IE Standard)
- B29 Family Relations (IE Standard)
- B30 Temporal Relations (IE Standard)
- B31 Illustrations (IE Standard)
- B32 Orientation in Space 2 (IE Standard)
- B33 Numerical Progressions (IE Standard)
- B35 Instructions (IE Standard)
- B37 Transitive Relations (IE Standard)
- B38 Syllogisms (IE Standard)
- B39 Representational Stencil Design (IE Standard)
IE Standard Worksheet (1 set)
- W01 Organization of Dots
- W02 Orientation in Space 1
- W03 Comparisons
- W04 Analytic Perception
- W05 Numerical Progressions
- W06 Illustrations
- W07 Temporal Relations
- W08 Family Relations
- W09 Categorization
- W22 Instructions
- W23 Orientation in Space 2
- W24 Transitive Relations
- W25 Syllogisms
- W26 Representational Stencil Design (Worksheet)
- W27 Representational Stencil Design (A set of 5 Stencils)
IE Basic Worksheet (1 set)
- W10 Organization of Dots – Basic
- W11 Orientation in Space – Basic
- W12 From Unit to Group
- W13 Identifying Emotions
- W15 Compare and Discover the Absurd A
- W20 Compare and Discover the Absurd B
- W14 From Empathy to Action
- W16 Tri-Channel Attentional Learning
- W17 Know and Identify
- W18 Think andLearn to Prevent Violence
- W19 Learn to Ask Questions for Reading Comprehension
- W21 Compare & Discover the Absurd Level 2
IE Tactile Worksheet (1 set)
- W28 Facial Expressions
- W29 Orientation in Space – Tactile
- W30 Comparisons – Tactile
- W31 Analytic Perception - Tactile
- W32 Illustrations - Tactile
- W33 Animals - Tactile
- W34 Fruit
- W35 Transportation - Tactile
1 Purchase is only allowed for certified IE mediators.